We’ve recently changed the name of the company from Dennis Grimes Services to Grimes and Galan Heating and AC. I’m David Galan, my father is Dennis Grimes. Dennis will still be involved with running the company but in the following years I’ll be taking on more of the responsibility. While at times I find this job to be challenging, I really do love what I do. I take pride in being a serviceman, and in doing the best work that I can. I’ve learned from one of the best in the business and I look forward to providing the high quality of service that my father has provided for years.
Fall Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Special
$99 for the first system, $59 for each additional system on the same property.
An air conditioner is a machine like any other. If you maintain it, it will serve you faithfully for years. If not, it will be more prone to costly breakdowns at inconvenient times. Our goal is to provide you with our top quality service at an affordable price, and to help you maintain your air conditioning and heating system and identify potential problems before they end up costing you more money in the long run. Don’t wait until it breaks down. Take advantage of this mild weather and schedule a checkup at your convenience.
Full System Diagnosis and Check
Check motors for bad bearings.
- Check capacitors for correct values.
- Check contactors for pitting and signs of imminent failure.
- Check for correct amp draw from motors and compressor.
- Check for correct Freon charge (weather permitting).
- Check furnace/electric heater for correct operation.
- Check the filter and change, if you have the filters available.
- Check blower wheel and coil for dirt.
- Check condition of ducts.
- Check smoke alarms and change batteries, if you have the batteries available.
- Wash outdoor coil (Increases the efficiency of the system and reduces load on the compressor)
All of this is included at $99 for the first system, and $59 for the second system.
This year we are also offering an additional coil/drain maintenance package for $79.
This would include:
- Adding an easy access fitting to your condensate drain line(this will allow us to blow out the drain during Checkups and easily unclog the drain in case of stoppage.
- Adding Pan-Treat tabs to the condensate pan(Formulated with ingredients proven effective in cleaning and preventing build-up of sludge & scum deposits that cause odors, plugged drains, and overflows)
- Spraying the indoor coil with self-rinse coil cleaner. (if coil is accessible)
Dennis and David would like to thank everyone that has done business with us.